Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I sold out


I recently joined the Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger program. From time to time I will be doing book reviews in exchange for free books. Unfortunately I missed out on the NKJV Chronological Bible and the Orthodox Study Bible. The list of available books is actually pretty short and I will probably be doing a number children's book reviews. The reviews can be positive or negative. I'm not afraid to bite the hand that feeds me and I often vote against myself. I don't anticipate being so overtaken by the freeness of the books that I will lose all judgment and start recommending the Voice Bible to everyone but I just wanted to make you all aware that I being given free books. If anybody from Concordia Publishing wants to send me free books, please do so.

No comments: