Monday, October 5, 2009

In the interest of full disclosure...


As can be seen from the badge that appears on the side of my blog, I review books for Thomas Nelson which means that they send me free books in exchange for me writing a 200 word review of said book. As is abundantly clear to anyone who has read my reviews of Thomas Nelson products, this does not mean that I give positive reviews and I do not believe that the fact that I receive the book for free makes me any less objective in my reviews. I am reading a book published by Thomas Nelson about the founder of Guinness and it will most likely receive a very positive review because it is a very good book. Anyhow, now I am also receiving free books from Tyndale and Augsburg/Fortress and will be posting reviews of said books.

No comments: